ATIX helps you find the perfect Linux distribution based on your needs and goals. We have experience with enterprise distributions such as Oracle Linux, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, and SUSE Linux Enterprise Server, as well as with community-driven Linux distributions such as Debian. For a solid base of your IT infrastructure, you need a solid Linux distribution. Have a look at the following Linux distributions. If you have any questions on what fits best your use case, do not hesitate to contact us. We’re happy to share our insights and will gladly automate your Linux deployments using orcharhino.
Amazon Linux 2
Salt is an orchestration/configuration management tool that, along with Puppet and Ansible, is one of the most prominent representatives of its type.
Salt represents the best of two worlds: On the one hand, Salt allows automated configuration management by using a master client principle similar to Puppet.
On the other hand, Salt like Ansible can also be used without a client and via SSH. A unique selling point of Salt is the reactor system. This allows actions to be triggered fully automatically in response to certain events, for example. Rebooting a system after installing updates.
- Easy-to-write configurations in YAML
- Idempotenz (the final state is described, not the way to go)
- Low system requirements (SSH and Python > = 2.6)
- OS independent (SLES, RHEL, CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian, Windows, macOS, …)
- Reactive configuration management deployment and operation of cloud infrastructure with Salt Cloud
- Management of Unix and Windows systems
How do we support You?
- When planning a deployment infrastructure using SaltStack
- When It comes to implementation through Concept, PoC and Installation
- When integrating Salt with systems like orcharhino or SuseManager
- By taking specific infrastructure requirements into account