Kubernetes Architect (m/f/d) – based in Munich or Karlsruhe
As a dynamic and growing technology company, we are looking for new colleagues. We are looking for employees who have great potential and an even greater passion. ATIX employees are innovators, technology enthusiasts, Linux fans, and team players! Start your career now as Kubernetes Architect (m/f/d) at ATIX AG.
We are looking for YOU!
- Consultation of our customers from the conception to the commissioning of the solutions
- Design and implementation of Linux-based IT landscapes
- Support of the consulting team
- Development and optimization of automation solutions based on state-of-the-art technologies with a focus on Container technologies
- Building Kubernetes platforms
- Bringing in your own ideas
- A completed degree in (business) computer science or comparable qualifications
- Very good Linux knowledge
- Building and planning of kubernetes clusters
- Administration and configuration of Kubernetes clusters (Openshift , SUSE CaaS, Rancher)
- Scripting and automation know-how (e.g. Bash, Python, Ansible)
- Knowledge with Kubernetes aspects such as CI/CD pipelines integration, monitoring, logging and security
- Flexibility and mobility for project work with our customers on site
- Very good written and spoken German and English
You can look forward to
- Onboarding: Careful and individual training
- Further development: Varied tasks as well as internal and external training and further education opportunities
- Work-Life-Balance: Flexible working hours
- Employee benefits: Fitness, job bike, fruit, pension contribution, free parking and subway proximity
- Corporate culture: Friendly, open and motivated team with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes in which own ideas and participation are desired
- Award-winning employer “Great Place to Work”
GET IN TOUCH WITH US!
We are looking forward to your application with curriculum vitae!
Contact person: Ingrid Harner, Head of Marketing and Sales Phone: +49 89 452 35 38-0
Contact person: Ingrid Harner, Head of Marketing and Sales
Phone: +49 89 452 35 38-0