What does the Linux-Stammtisch offer?
The Linux-Stammtisch Munich is a networking event and is aimed at those who want to use or already use Linux in the data center. Exciting talks in a cozy atmosphere offer the ideal platform to network and exchange practical business and expert knowledge.
Where and when does the Linux-Stammtisch take place?
- Frequency: Every 2 months
- Location: Munich, Hofbräuhaus
- Moderators: Mark Hlawatschek/Tobias WAGNER, ATIX AG
- Registration: To the registration form!
- Next date: 10.09.2019, 19:00
- Topic: TBA and an ice-cold beer
- 1st Lecture: TBA
- 2nd Lecture: TBA
We look forward to your visit!
- Lecture Duration:30-45 minutes
- Time for questions: 10 minutes
- Presentation format: PDF
- Permission to publish the presentation
- Copyright issues must be clarified in advance
We are looking forward to your suggestion!
Questions about the Linux-Stammtisch?
This post is also available in: German