What does the Linux-Stammtisch offer?
The Linux-Stammtisch Munich is a networking event and is aimed at those who want to use or already use Linux in the data center. Exciting talks in a cozy atmosphere offer the ideal platform to network and exchange practical business and expert knowledge.
Where and when does the Linux-Stammtisch take place?
Phone: +49 89 4523538-0
- Frequency: Every 2 months
- Location: Munich, Hofbräuhaus
- Moderators: Mark Hlawatschek/Tobias WAGNER, ATIX AG
- Registration: To the registration form!
- Next appointment: 19.11.2019, 19:00 Uhr
- Thema: Zabbix and a tour through the input system
- First talk: System monitoring with Zabbix – Christian Anton, Head of Monitoring & Automation, secadm
- Second talk: What actually happens when you type google.com into your browser – Andreas Häfner, Operations Engineer, NDGIT
We look forward to your visit!
News about the Linux Stammtisch Munich you will also find in the
- Lecture Duration:30-45 minutes
- Time for questions: 10 minutes
- Presentation format: PDF
- Permission to publish the presentation
- Copyright issues must be clarified in advance
We are looking forward to your suggestion!
Questions about the Linux-Stammtisch?
This post is also available in: German