What does the Linux-Stammtisch offer?
The Linux-Stammtisch Munich is a networking event and is aimed at all those who already want to use or use Linux in the data center. Exciting talks in a cosy atmosphere offer the ideal platform to network and exchange practical business and expert knowledge.
Where and when does the Linux-Stammtisch take place?
- Frequency: Every 2 months
- Location: Munich, Hofbräuhaus
- Moderation: Mark Hlawatschek/Tobias WAGNER, ATIX AG
- Registration : To the registration form
- Next date: 09.07.2019, 19:00
- Thema: Linux as Network Operating System, Cloud Native FaaS and a relaxed Beer
- 1. Vortrag: Linux as a network operating system from the perspective of a network administrator – Andreas la Quiante, Pre-Sales Consultant, Cumulus Networks
- 2. Vortrag: The Big Cloud Native FaaS Lebowski – Mario-Leander Reimer, Principal Software Architect, QAware GmbH
We look forward to your visit!
- Lecture Duration:30-45 minutes
- Time for questions: 10 minutes
- Presentation format: PDF
- Permission to publish the presentation
- Copyright issues must be clarified in advance
We are looking forward to your suggestion!
Questions about the Linux-Stammtisch?
This post is also available in: German