System Engineer (m/w/d):
As a dynamic and growing tech company, we are looking for new colleagues. We are looking for people with great potential and an even greater portion of passion. ATIX employees are open-minded, innovators, technology enthusiasts, Linux fans, and team players.
Wir suchen DICH!
- Consulting for our customers in the areas of Enterprise Linux, clusters, monitoring and automation of data centers
- Execution of independent projects for our customers (planning and implementation)
- Preparation of documentation and implementation of projects for our customers
- Assisting the support team during and after consulting projects
- Customer support in the pre-sales phase in cooperation with the sales team
- Extensive knowledge of Linux servers (RHEL and SLES)
- Know-how in Configuration Management with Puppet or Saltstack
- Experience with various enterprise storage technologies
- Proficiency in Bash, Python and Perl
- Strong knowledge of Linux cluster and system management
- We expect a very reliable, self-confident and at the same time friendly attitude.
- Several years of active professional experience in the IT industry, preferably with customer contact
- Independent recognition of arising tasks and reliable completion
- German and English language skills ( written and spoken )
Get in touch with us!
Ansprechpartner: Frau Ingrid Harner
Telefon: +49 89 452 35 38-0
ATIX AG: Parkring 15 – 85748 Garching bei München – email@example.com